TERMS & CONDITIONS
Registration & Book fee ($50) is due upon registration and is non-refundable. *Tuition payment ($690 -discounts) is due in full on September 1 or split into three payments due on September 1, October 1, and November 1.
Refunds for children withdrawing from school before the end of the school year will be pro-rated up to December 1 and does not include the registration fee. Tuition refunds cannot be granted for children withdrawing from school after December 1.
There are no refunds or credits for days missed due to illness, holidays, or family vacations.
* For scholarships and alternate payment plans kindly contact the Hebrew School director firstname.lastname@example.org .
As the parent(s) or legal guardian of the above child, I/we authorize any adult acting on behalf of Chabad Maple Hebrew School to hospitalize or secure treatment for my/our child, I/we further agree to pay all charges for that care and/or treatment. It is understood that if time and circumstances reasonably permit, Chabad Maple Hebrew School personnel will try, but are not required, to communicate with me/us prior to such treatment.
I/we hereby give permission for my/our child to participate in all school activities, join in class and school trips on and beyond school properties and allow my/our child to be photographed while participating in Hebrew School activities.
I/we also understand that all liability and costs resulting from damage to property and/or personal injury caused or attributable to my/our child/children will be my/our responsibility and I/we agree to fully indemnify and save Chabad Maple Hebrew School and its associates, teachers and agents harmless there from.
I/we consent to Chabad Maple Hebrew School’s use of our personal information and of our child/children at its discretion in pursuit of school activities.
We are happy to offer in person learning this year with smaller classes at Chabad. The following are the precautions and procedures we will be implementing to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
1. Health Screening: If your child has symptoms or has been exposed, we will ask you to wait until your child is tested or the symptoms resolve .
2. Mask Wearing: We ask all our students to come to school wearing masks. Teachers will wear masks as well.
3. Social Distancing: We will be keeping each class as separate as possible from the other groups. We will be seating them 2 meters apart from one another (2 students per table). Children will receive individual packs of supplies, and we will sanitize any shared supplies between uses. Food snacks will be individually packaged. We ask that you send your own water bottle every Tuesday with your child.
4. Hand Hygiene: We will have sanitizer in each classroom. Children will sanitize their hands upon entry and throughout the time at Hebrew School. We will wash hands with soap and water before snack.
5. Arrival and Dismissal: Parents will not be allowed to enter the building. We ask that you stay 2 meters from one another when dropping off. (Please be mindful of others and stay a distance when dropping off and picking up.) A staff member will be at the door to welcome each child one at a time. At this time your Childs temperature will be taken and hands sanitized.
6. Increased Cleaning: Teachers will be given a spray and wipes to constantly wipe the shared surfaces in the classroom.